I’m Confused! Which Site Omegle’s Official Site?
When you’re bored out of your mind, and none of your friends answer, the best thing to do is probably making new friends! Chatrooms are the best places to make new friends, to talk about what do you like and maybe even release some sexual tension. Omegle is one of the most popular websites for talking to strangers but of course, not the only one. Therefore you can easily confuse Omegle with the other ones.
Omegle only has one offical website currently, which is: https://www.omegle.com
CLICK TO How To Find Real People On Omegle? [AVOID TROLLS]
However, there are other websites like Omegle where you can match with strangers and talk about everything. So here’s a small list of chatting websites you can enter as a substitute to Omegle:
- Chatroulette: Here, you are matched with random strangers all around the world and talk about things you like. However, nudity and all types of explicit behavior is prohibited in, so it’s probably not the best to go if you are just horny.
- Stranger Meetup: You don’t need to be over 18 for StrangerMeetup, it has sections for dating tips, hobbies, etc. It’s more conceptional than the others because usually, people with the same interests gather around, not so randomly.
- ChatGig: All you have to do is to press the “connect” button, and you’ll be randomly matched with a stranger.
- Chatrandom: Has a similar setting.
- Cam Skip: You are also randomly matched with strangers here, but the upside is, you can filter them by age, gender, location, etc. This is a perfect place to find a date but tries not to show nudity in the beginning, or you can scare them off.
- Hope Speak:This one is more like a place to actually make friends lasts longer than a few minutes. You can choose what type of relationship you are looking for, and the website will match you, like-minded people. You can also use this to improve your language skills.
- Friend Finder: FriendFinder is a little bit different than the other chat websites we listed above because it has a location feature. This way, you can choose where do you live and find friends that you can actually meet. But we are recommending you not to give an exact address or any other personal information.
- Amigos: As you can guess from its name, this chatting website aims to gather Latin people around. You can tell people your nationality and find a group, or you can talk in general.
- Pal Talk: This chatting website is pretty similar to the others, but it’s solely focused on video chatting. After you register, website matches you with random strangers with a webcam so that you can have a face to face conversation.
- Ditto Fish: Here you can find people you can play online games together.
- A Pumpkin Patch: This chatting website is slightly different than others. You can create “chat rooms” with a limited number of people, and you can have group conversations. If you want, you can also add people you already know to your chatroom.